Filling with the Jadever JIF 2002
- These machines are fantastic for short or long run multiple drops of identical bags of product between 100g-500g.
- Operator can focus on sealing of product without having to worry about weight of produce - this machine manages that.
- Best suited for free-flowing products, it gives a realistic throughput of 12+ drops per minute, depending on the product size and accuracy required.
- Removes human error on the weighing side, is easy to clean between product changes, and very compact, requiring only a suitable bench or stand & ability to load the hopper.
- Ideal with contract packers, coffee roasters, etc.
- Quantifying accuracy: ±2g
- 2-stages feeding
- Models for quantifying powder or specific materials can be custom-made.
- Both preset weight and actual measurement value can be clearly displayed.
We also design and build vibratory semi-automatic weighing systems for larger bags.
These systems have the bag sitting on the scale monitoring the weight and stopping at pre-set points.
Published in Filling Machines