This is our most popular, general purpose bench counting scale, available in diffferent capacities up to 30kg.
Makes counting small parts so easy and simple that customers love it.
- Weighing Units: kg/lb/pcs
- Power supply: Electric or rechargeable battery
- Large bright LED display with green backlight
- Weighing platter easy to disassemble, with anti-cockroach design
- Zero/Tare/Pre-Tare/Zero Tracking/Accumulation (99 pieces)
- Auto Unit Weight Recomputing/Part Counting/Check Quantity Functions/Sampling
- Optional RS-232/Relay Interface
This versatile counting indicator can be fitted and calibrated to virtually any base suitable to the application.
We can also utilise your own existing base, if operational.
- Weighing Units: kg/lb
- Power Supply: Electric or rechargeable battery
- 1/30,000 Resolution
- Bright LCD display with green backlight
- High impact, durable housing
- Supports up to eight 350 ohm analog load cells
- Zero/Tare/Weighing/Part Counting/Sampling/Check Quantity/Accumulation Functions
- Adjustable capacities, resolutions and parameters
- Exports weighing data to PC in the form of Excel
- Automatic shut off
- Optional RS-232 Interface/Relay - with the use of this serial connection, your Jadever JWI can integrate with Excel software.
The CAS PR-C scales can handle a maximum weight of 30kg providing accuracy that measures to 0.1g precision.
Can be connected with label or ticket printer for printing useful information such as weight, date and quantitity, with an excellent check weighing function.
- High resolution (1/30,000)
- Counter and percentage comparison function (HI/OK/LO) with alarm beeps
- Weight Units: kg, g, lb, oz
- RS-232C interface (PC/PRINTER)
- Rechargeable battery