The SW-2 T-scale is perfect for bench weighing in situations where a Trade-approved scale (required for use when a product is bought or sold) is needed.
With the use of an optional RS232 serial connection, this scale can integrate with your software.
- battery rechargeable
- has a clear display and a very fast response time
- with clean appearance and stainless steel top plate suitable for food handling
- available in standard or water-resistant options
- capacities can be 3kg, 6kg, 15kg or 30kg
- 25mm LCD display with LED backlight
- dual range capacity
- 12V AC adaptor/6V internal rechargeable battery
- simple to operate 3-key keyboard
- Pan Size: 200mm x 260mm
From mixing resins to mixing foodstuffs, the ACS Super-SS general purpose bench scale is one of Advasco's bestsellers.
The Super SS is a compact bench scale that Advasco imported especially for the processing market, coming in 30kg, 15kg or 6kg capacities (ex-stock).
This scale is being used successfully in a number of food processing factories - and works well in this environment.
The Super SS is not a Trade-approved scale, so should be used accordingly.
What makes the Super SS so popular with our customers?
- Bright and easy to read display
- Fast response rate
- Easy care, low maintenance
- Great value for money
Waterproof keypad, sensor and charger
Ideal scale for multiple packaging in wet areas, with an ultra-fast 0.5 second stabilization rate.
This makes for extremely efficient weighing.
These are Trade-approved scales.
Two great new functions come with the FS-i series scale.
- Auto-tare function: the scale can perform tare automatically each time the weight reaches the target range.
- Negative Comparison: compare negative values by removing weights from the scale.
By using these two functions together, it is possible to perform "take-away" check weighing.
The FS-i stores up to 100 sets of comparator limits, really helpful if you need to change the setting frequently.
This water-resistant, compact bench weighing scale is specifically designed with a High/Low Go light display, making it ideal for high volume multiple packing to a specified weight - showing whether each package weighed is within a set tolerance and thus can be accepted or rejected.
A very popular feature is the SJ series' exceptionally clear, big, bright LCD display with white back light.
Fast response time.
- Battery-powered, 6 x D alkaline batteries.
- Stainless steel weighing pan, resistant to scratching.
- Corrosion-resistant loadcell.
- Automatic turn-off function if scale not used.
- Multiple weighing units: g, kg, lb, oz, ozt, lb-oz, tael, tola, Newton
- Capacities from 1.5kg x 0.5g to 30kg x 1g
A robust, general purpose bench scale, great for general weighing purposes, use in light industry and factories.
An excellent feature of the JWL series is that they come with replaceable dust covers.
These cope well with spillage, making this scale very popular with two-pot epoxy mixing businesses and similar.
Using the RS-232 serial connection (optional at extra cost), this scale can write to an Xcel database, a service our programmer can provide.
- Weighing Units: kg/g/lb/pcs
- Power Supply: Electric or rechargeable battery
- Large bright LCD display with green LED backlight
- Weighing platter easy to disassemble, with anti-cockroach design
- Bubble level and adjustable feet
- Zero/Zero tracking/Tare/ Weighing/Simple counting/Accumulation/Check weighing functions
- Automatic shut off and back light
- Optional RS-232/Relay interface for connecting with Excel software.