Our custom built Weighing Bag Filler is made to your specifications.
Filling is via conveyor, vibrator or auger, and we're happy to work with other methods.
Accuracy is dependent on product and speed, but 20kg bags of sand are typically +/- 20g or better.
- The operation of this machine is simple.
- Press START.
- Bag is clamped pneumatically to filling tube.
- Bag is now being weighed.
- Bag fills to pre-set weight and filling stops.
- Press STOP and the filled bag is released for sealing and packing.
Control indicator and loadcells, fitted to a pneumatic pumping system for filling bags.
On starting, the bag is filled to a pre-set point where bulk filling stops and fine filling starts, until the final desired weight is reached.
The system then stops until the filled bag is removed and is then manually restarted after a new bag is inserted.
Typical accuracies are +/- 20 g on a 25 kg bag.
Commonly used for filling bags of sand, etc.