Utilises the revolutionary Super Hybrid Sensor.
- IP-65 protected to withstand harsh environments
- Overload protected to take hard use.
- 12kg /0.1g ~ 61kg /0.1g
We stock a range of older style mechanical scales and can also restore older scales. Contact us to see what we currently have in stock.
The Seca 354 paediatric scale converts simply from a baby weighing scale to a floor scale for weighing small children.
The Hzu EBS-20 Baby scale is a simple piece of equipment, lightweight and easy to operate.
This scale has an automotic turn-off switch if it's not used during a five-minute period.
Paediatric scales are popular with midwives, hospitals, and quite a few vets too.
Easy to use and to keep clean.
And we're perfectly happy to hire one to you if you need to closely track your baby's weight for just a few weeks or longer.
- Easy operation with user-friendly buttons
- 20kg capacity
- Powered by 4 AA batteries
- Carry bag for this scale can be purchased separately
Handheld wireless display makes this crane scale exceptional.
Weight is also shown on the scale itself
Available in a range of capacities up to 200 tonnes, with our stock sizes being either 5 tonnes or 10 tonnes (1T-5T aluminium/10T-200T alloy steel).
- Standard: OIML III
- Units: kg/lb/N
- LCD display with backlight
- Low battery warning
- Waterproof IP65
- Wireless palm indicator, wireless frequency:2.4GHz
- Optional: RS0232, wireless scoreboard, miniprinter
- Self-contained in aluminium case
- Capacity 600kg~10t
- Special design, quick to show exact weight
- Extra bright red LED, easy to read
- 360° freely swiveling hook
- Acccumulative data is stored in memory automatically or manually
- Comparator output to optional relays (Hi/OK/Lo)
- Setpoint comparison for batching applications
- Optional bi-directional RS-232C, RS-422, RS-485 interfaces and BCD
- Compact and portable
- Operator selectable F1 & F2 Function Keys
- Standard Table mount bracket
- AC adapter or Battery operation
- Bright green 0.8"VFD Display
- 0-9 keys for tare, setpoints and sample count entries
- Counting Function
- Drives 8 load cells