Tank & Vessel Scales
The Accupoint epitomizes quality in weighing measurement devices. Incorporating top level protection while maintaining performance specifications, the Accupoint improves safety whilst reducing load cell damage and plant down time.
Manufactured of stainless steel with special long life hardened contact points, the Accupoint Weigh Module® includes a high precision stainless steel mini disk load cell sealed to IP68. Well suited for outdoor and harsh environment operations, these units provide years of high precision weighing with minimal maintenance. Popular installations include vessel weighing in food processing plants such as dairies as well as chemical and bottling plants. Also ideal for use on tanks and silos in the agricultural industry; the Accupoint is a versatile weigh module.
Available in nine capacities from 100kg to 25t, with typical weighing options up to 200 tonnes in a standard four support vessel. Add a digital indicator and summing box for a care free complete kit for your installation or use as a stand alone module. Either way, every Accupoint is a self contained weigh point with built in side and uplift restraints for easy installation, only requiring bolting into place.
- Stinless Steel construction
- IP68 sealing, fully wash down proof
- Uplift restraint
- Simple mounting
- Earth bonding strap
- Compact design
The PT9000TWA Tank Weighing Assembly is a fully configured weighing assembly ideal for use on tanks, silos and hoppers. It consists of a medium to high capacity PT9000 nickel plated tool steel, double ended shear beam load cell and mount kit. Providing outstanding performance and protection, the assembly includes special hardened contact points and an IP rating of 67.
Maintaining weighing systems are easy with the PT9000TWA, the mount is fully self-aligning and completely constrained within the mounting, providing both uplift and side restraint. The load cells are end mounted and centre loaded for precision weighing; this feature offers a design simplicity that will provide years of accurate trouble-free use.
- Fully sealed tool steel load cell
- IP67 sealing, rugged construction
- Uplift and side restraint
- Tank, bin and hopper and silo weighing.
- Inventory monitoring.
- Batching and blending by weight.
- High accuracy loadcell in tough, rugged mount.
- Bolts directly to the vessel and to the floor.
- Suitable for seismic areas.
- Insensitive to side loads and bending moments.
- Matched outputs, no trimming required.
- High 3mV/V output means well suited to high dead-load/low live-load applications.
- IP65 sealed loadcell.
- Stainless steel models available.